Zoom facilitated online classroom courses
Choose the best of both worlds- the flexibility of online learning combined with peer group interaction and an expert facilitator!
Zoom facilitated online classroom delivery for the various New Zealand Certificate in Financial Services Level 5 (NZCFS5) strands. Currently the following NZCFS5(V1) modules are offered via this mode of delivery:
- Core Strand
- Residential Property Lending Strand
- Life and Health Strand
- Investment Strand
Online Course Delivery Schedule
Each Strand of the NZCFS Level 5 Certificate is delivered over five instructor led online classroom sessions of two hours - each facilitated via Zoom. In addition, students have the option to attend an additional Q&A session on each Strand, to provide support and resolve queries around assessment requirements.
The delivery of each online class includes pre-session and post-session readings/activities that students are required to complete in their own time.
Enrolling on the Zoom facilitated classroom sessions provides added value to you:
- Same course- but at a lower price than the traditional classroom course
- No travel costs or lost time in traffic
- Maximisation of your valuable time- we can concentrate the learning into two- hour chunks rather than two super intensive days
- Breakout sessions enabling learning from not only the expert facilitator but also peers attending the course
- Access to Radar (Online eLearning Platform): You will get access to online resources including a course manual via Radar eLearning Platform
- Printed Manuals: In addition to the online resources, each student receives a copy of the printed manual for the course enrolled.
Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries you may have.
We look forward to seeing you on the courses.