Do you qualify for the Success Rebate?
This funding is to support financial advisers who enrol and complete their New Zealand Certificate in Financial Services, Level 5 (NZCFS5), via Strategi Institute.
The Success Rebate is ONLY available on completion of the NZCFS5, defined as Core Strand plus one specialist strand.
Who is eligible?
To qualify for the Success Rebate, advisers will have to:
- Enrol and complete the NZCFS5 between seven (7) and eight (8) months.
- Fully complete at least 10 credits within the first three months of training. Depending on which strands you will be completing, this will be equivalent to one or two assignments.
How much is the Success Rebate?
The amount Strategi Institute will pay you is $500 plus GST per adviser and will be paid in arrears after the Certificate has been issued. Strategi Institute will pay the Rebate to the adviser (or the person/entity that paid for the study) within two months of completion of the Certificate, assuming it has all the information required to enable this.
When can you not receive a Success Rebate?
Advisers cannot claim a Success Rebate when:
- You have already completed one or more of the NZCFS5 strands;
- Your intention is to only do a specific strand and there is no intention to complete the NZCFS5 qualification;
- NZCFS5 study is not completed between 7 and 8 months; and
- 10 credits are not achieved within the first three months of enrolment.
Things to consider before enrolling
Strategi Institute has various available to students. When looking at these options keep the following in mind:
- Classroom training provides the best education outcome. The classroom training can be combined with online/distance training when completing the NZCFS5 qualification. The Success Rebate amount will be the same no matter which training option is chosen.
- If cost is a key issue, then online training is the most affordable. Being able to receive the Success Rebate will help to significantly reduce your overall investment in your education.
- When opting into funded training, ensure there is time available to complete the training within the 8-month period. Any extension beyond the 8-months will result in becoming ineligible for the Success Rebate after completion.