AML/CFT Act 2009: Compliance Officer and Staff Annual Refresher
Every reporting entity should undergo an annual refresher module for AML/CFT. This will usually be mandated as part of the documented company AML/CFT programme.
Due to widespread demand, Strategi Institute has launched this simple, practical yet effective module. It ticks all the boxes relating to helping AML/CFT compliance officers and staff better understand their AML/CFT obligations, providing companies with a low cost and defendable solution to meet the training outlined in their AML/CFT programme.
Module content and assessment includes:
- What is money laundering and terrorism financing?
- How the Act applies
- Customer due diligence – who is the customer?
- Know your customer
- Beneficial ownership – who benefits?
- Politically Exposed Persons
- People you cannot deal with – sanctions
- Record keeping
- AML/CFT Compliance Officer and suspicious transaction reports
- What should you look out for/red flags
- Offences and penalties
Radar users: Available at no additional cost in a full Radar subscription for you and staff to use as required and immediately record your structured CPD hours.
Non-Radar individual users: Available for enrolment via online learning at a low cost. This includes content, assessment and marking plus provision of structured CPD certificate.
Corporates and networks: The module and assessment can be provided so you can upload to your own LMS, or you may use Radar. Discount pricing is available upon request.