Conference, roadshow and client seminar speaking
Looking for a speaker for your conference, roadshow or client seminar?
David Greenslade, managing director of Strategi and Strategi Institute is an accomplished speaker on a range of topics relevant to financial advisers, QFEs and clients.
Over the years, David has spoken at numerous adviser and corporate conferences, industry conferences in New Zealand and overseas, plus Million Dollar Round Table. David has spoken at literally hundreds of client seminars ranging from full day to one hour on a huge range of topics relating to how to do better with one’s money.
Choose from a range of standard presentations or ask for something to be developed specifically for your purpose. The most common subject areas are:
- Building more profitable and valuable financial advice businesses.
- How to generate more clients.
- The transformation of the financial services industry.
- Regulatory updates.
- A number of different presentations relating to compliance, best practice and adviser ethics.
- Marketing for financial advisers.
- The 7 steps to financial freedom.
- The Investment Knowhow seminar series.
- Three different presentations relating to family trusts.
- Selling skills.
- A number of presentations relating to finology topics. This includes presentations on gerontology, behavioural finance, understanding life cycles, the generational issues associated with investing.
- Technology and financial advice.
- A series of sessions on collaborative vs consultative advising and selling.
How much will it cost?
The speaker fee is determined by the number of presentations to be delivered, the duration of each presentation, the travel involved, and whether it is a standard presentation or something that needs to be researched and developed from scratch. Special discounted rates are provided for multiple presentations.
Contact David to book a speaking engagement, discuss your requirements, or for more information.