This comprehensive manual and kit has been developed by Strategi Institute and is a complete guide for those who need to meet AML/CFT obligations. This manual – complete with appendices and checklists – is designed specifically for AFAs and small to medium-sized financial advice practices who are deemed to be reporting entities.
This comprehensive manual can be provided in either hard copy or electronic format and includes:
- A very detailed guidance note explaining what your obligations are and providing you with tips and instructions on what you are required to do and how to do it.
- A checklist for completing and assessing your risk assessment.
- A checklist for completing your AML/CFT programme.
- A sample template of a risk assessment for a simple financial advisory business that is deemed to be ‘low risk’.
- A sample template of an AML/CFT programme for a simple financial advisory business that is deemed to be ‘low risk’.
- A worksheet to use when completing your risk assessment.
- Appendices that provide the detailed background information that you need to help you understand what risks your business might face and the implications of those.
- Information on how to undertake customer due diligence (CDD) and identity verification.
- What is involved in the compulsory AML/CFT audit (every two years, or at any other time the FMA requires), things you need to consider before you appoint an auditor to undertake your AML/CFT risk assessment and programme audit, and suggestions on who to appoint.