Strategi Privacy Statement
By submitting your details on this website, you consent to our using your personal information in accordance with this privacy statement.
What information do we collect?
We may collect personal information about you, either directly from you or from other parties and we may generate information about you when we carry out our business.
The types of personal information we collect about you may include your:
- Name and contact information
- Subscriptions and preferences
- Billing or purchase information
- Technical information: information about the device used to access the website or other social media sites, such as IP address, browser type, time zone settings and mobile network information.
- (For clients of Strategi Institute only) your date of birth, ethnicity, residency/citizenship status, gender, tax status, National Student Number (NSN), documentation to evidence proficiency in English.
What do we do with it?
We collect and use your personal information to provide the information and services that you request from us, and to provide you with further information about other services.
When necessary, we may use your information to:
- Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
- Defend or enforce our rights - For example, to collect money owed to us.
Who do we share it with?
We will only share your personal information with third parties where it is necessary to help us do what we collected your information for, where it is required by law or where you give us authority to.
We require these third parties to adhere to our strict confidentiality requirements for handling personal information and we seek to ensure that they comply with the Privacy Act 2020.
Where do we store it?
We use third party cloud service providers (Microsoft SharePoint and Zoho One) to store and process the information we collect. The relevant cloud servers are located in Australia and New Zealand. We are satisfied that Microsoft SharePoint and Zoho One are subject to appropriate security and information handling arrangements and that the information stored or processed by them remains subject to confidentiality obligations.
What are my rights?
You do not have to provide information to us. If you choose not to provide necessary personal information when requested, we maybe be unable to provide certain information or services to you.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you have any questions about this privacy statement or you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us