Disclaimers, privacy and refund policy
By viewing and using this website you will be deemed to agree to this disclaimer and the included privacy statement without qualification. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions then you must stop accessing and using this site.
- References to currency are in New Zealand dollars.
- This information is governed by, and has been prepared under New Zealand law for the supply of the services and products described, in New Zealand only. Strategi Group (i.e. Strategi Limited and Strategi Institute Limited) does not accept responsibility for the compliance of this information with the laws of any other country. This publication is for the use of persons in New Zealand only.
- Strategi Group believes the information in this website is correct, and it has reasonable grounds for any opinion or recommendation found within it on the date this website was last updated. However, no liability is accepted for any loss or damage incurred by any person as a result of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, opinions or recommendations in this website (whether due to the negligence of Strategi Group, its directors, employees and agents, trainers, mentors and assessors, or otherwise).
- Although Strategi Group regularly updates its virus protection software, it does not warrant that the server that makes the information and contents of this website available is free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the correct display and/or presentation of any material contained on this website.
- Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Strategi Group. Strategi Group has no knowledge of or control over the nature, content, and availability of those websites. Strategi Group does not sponsor, recommend, or endorse anything contained on these linked websites. Strategi Group does not accept any liability of any description for any loss suffered by you by relying on anything contained or not contained on these linked websites.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Strategi Group takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, any loss you may suffer due to the website being temporarily unavailable either during its planned maintenance or due to technical or other issues beyond our control.
- Nothing in this website is, or should be taken as, an offer, invitation or recommendation to buy or sell any investment in or make any deposit with any person.
- Copyright in this site is owned by Strategi Group unless otherwise indicated. You are entitled to use the information in this site for your personal reference only. This site may contain a number of registered trademarks (designated by TM) which are either owned by Strategi Institute Limited or used with the permission of the registered trademark owners.
- By submitting your details you will be deemed to agree to this privacy statement.
- Failure to provide necessary personal information when requested may result in certain information not being sent to you. The personal information you provide to Strategi Group will be used to provide information that you request and to provide you with further information about other services.
- Any personal information that you provide to Strategi Group will be held by Strategi Group at Unit E, Corinthian Office Park, 17 Corinthian Drive, Albany 0632, Auckland, New Zealand. If you are an individual, the Privacy Act 1993 gives you the right to request access to, and correct your personal information, that Strategi Group holds. If you have any questions about this privacy statement or would like to access, correct and/or change the information collected at any time, please contact us.
Training withdrawals and refunds
Refund requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis, however the following principles apply for classroom-based training:
|Time of withdrawal before start date||Refund|
|Over 28 days||100%|
|14 - 28 days||75%|
|7 - 14 days||50%|
|Less than 7 days||0%|
- All requests for refunds, transfers and withdrawals must be made in writing.
- You may substitute another person if you wish (as long as that person meets the entry criteria) with no penalty.
- Transfers and substitutions must be undertaken within 12 months.
- No refund is available to you if your employer pays the fees.
- Refunds for withdrawal from distance or online learning will be granted on a case-by-case basis and subject to recovery of any administrative and material costs.