This newsletter can be personalised for you, then sent to your clients (via email or post), and uploaded to your website – turning it into a powerful marketing tool for your business.
Why you should have a client newsletter
Communicating with your existing client base:
- Gives you the opportunity to educate your clients so they make better-informed decisions.
- Provides a low-pressure way of informing your clients about the range of products and services you offer.
- Provides opportunities for cross-selling.
- Creates the impression for your clients that you understand their needs and the issues that are important to them.
- Keeps you and your business at the top of their minds, and positions you as an expert in your field, helping to generate new business through referrals.
In addition a regular email newsletter:
- Can reduce your marketing costs - email newsletters go straight to your clients who are interested in your products and services (you are not wasting your marketing budget with a scattergun approach).
- Provides you with measurable feedback from your clients - the response to your newsletters can be easily measured through tools such as website links, click-through rates for electronic newsletters and online survey responses.
- Can help reduce your business costs – research by Harvard Business School shows that the probability of selling services to a prospective customer is 1 in 16, while the probability of selling services to a current customer is 1 in 2! *
There are three ways you can use Investing in Knowledge to benefit your clients and your business:
Option 1: Use the standard newsletter template
Strategi provides the base articles; while you provide text and images (up to a maximum of around 900 words) focusing on what is most relevant to your clients. Strategi co-ordinates the production process.
Option 2: Use your own template
Your newsletter follows the same content as above, but is applied to your own 4-page template, using your own branding, colours etc. Strategi co-ordinates the production process.
Option 3: Produce own newsletter
Use the content produced by Strategi within your existing newsletter format. You co-ordinate the production process.
Find out more about the three options and associated costs from our Investing in Knowledge brochure.
* Earl Sasser of Harvard Business School and Merry Neitlich of Extreme Marketing